Marvyne Jenoff is a writer and visual artist based in the Toronto area.
Widening, Green mixed media collage 7 x 17 inches (image size)
Updated October 19, 2016
Current and Upcoming
▪ October: Work in the Members' Juried Fall Group Show at The Arts & Letters Club of Toronto, 14 Elm Street, Toronto, October 1 to 29. Open to the public one day only, Sunday, October 2, or by appointment with the artist.
▪ November-December: Work in The Big Classy Small Works Show and Sale at The Arts & Letters Club of Toronto, 14 Elm Street, Toronto, November 12, 2016, to January 7, 2017. Open to the public one day only,
Sale Day, Sunday, November 27, from 12:00 to 4:00 PM. Free admission, light refreshments. In addition to the art on the walls there will be vendors' tables for more art, books and CDs by members. Come and experience the festive ambience.
▪ October: Three collages in the COMMFFEST International Art Exhibition, at the Rotunda, Metro Hall, Toronto.
▪ Solo Show, Paper on Paper: Collage (31 pieces),
Skylight Gallery, Northern District Library, Toronto; all of January.
(Image: Paper on Paper: Collage photographed through the skylight at night.)
▪ Mixed media collage, Ghost Flowers, Fence, in the Colour and Form Society's Biennial Exhibition, The Papermill Gallery, June 15 to July 10.
▪ Watermedia collage Toronto Winter, Sunday Morning in the Society of Canadian Artists' Open Juried Online Show, March 15 to July 15.
▪ Collages in several group shows at the Arts & Letters Club of Toronto throughout the year.
▪ Five mixed media collages in the Small Works Show at The Arts & Letters Club of Toronto, November and December.
▪ Mixed media collage, "Port," in the
Society of Canadian Artists Elected Members' Show,
in the lobby of the Flato Markham Theatre, October 27 to November 22.
▪ Watermedia Collage, "Fields, Roads, Fences" is a finalist in the Arts & Letters Club of Toronto
NEXT! Ontario-Wide Competition , October 17 to November 14.
▪ Three pieces in the Propeller Gallery p.ART.icle Affordable Art Show, 30 Abell Street,
September 23 to October 4, including Nuit Blanche, October 3
▪ Three pieces in The Arts & Letters Club of Toronto Members' Juried Summer Show, June to August.
▪ "Mirroring" in the Society of Canadian Artists National Open Juried Online Exhibition, April 1 to July 15.
▪ Three pieces in The Members Juried Photography Show, The Arts & Letters Club, April 26 to May 28.
▪ Two embellished plates in the Dish It Up! Silent Auction, The Arts & Letters Club, May 11 to 26.
▪ Two collages, "Honey," and "Ghost Pears, Ice" in The Arts & Letters Club Spring Group Show, April
▪ Seven collages in the Connecting Canadian Artists Spring Show,
Arta Gallery, 14 Distillery Lane, Toronto; April 2 to 10.
▪ Two collages, "Ice" and "Ghost Flowers, Fence"
in The Arts & Letters Club of Toronto LAMPsweek Best Work Show, February.
▪ Photography collage "Mirroring" in The Arts & Letters Club of Toronto
Figurative Works Members' Group Show, January.
▪ Poem, "The Day She Never Saw the Weather," previously published in Crackerjack Umbrella, published online as the Leaf Press Monday's Poem, December 22
▪ Five photographs in the Arts & Letters Club Small Works Show and Sale, December
▪ Photograph, "Seven Pencils," in Mistletoe Magic, silent auction at
The John B. Aird Gallery, MacDonald Block, November-December
▪ Mixed Media collage, "Blue View," in the Colour and Form Society's 62nd Open Juried Show,
Etobicoke Civic Centre Gallery, August-September
▪ New chapbook from Twoffish Press: Embracing Minutiae, humorous personal essays. April and ongoing.
▪ Watermedia collage, "Winter Song," in the Society of Canadian Artists Members' Show,
Etobicoke Civic Centre Art Gallery, August
▪ Watermedia collage, "Motion," in the Colour and Form Society Biennial Show,
The Papermill Gallery, Todmorden Mills; June.
▪ Collage and a photograph in the Valentine Group Show,
Gallery Hittite, 107 Scollard Street, Toronto; January-February.
▪ Two lines by Marvyne, beginning "Dust, lust and miracles...," in Leaf Press Co-operative
New Year's Poem, January and ongoing